03 September, 2008

Certified?

So finishing up all the training finally...thank god.  It was truly boring, but kind of fun to get to know a new area of Chinar.  Took a test this morning to get certified and we have a ceremony at 3.  I have to dress up...this sucks.

The presentation I was working on before went really well.  I was asked to be a teacher at a key school actually, which is one of the schools directly controlled by the bureau of education.  I don't know how I feel about it though...involves much more work and more supervision...

Anyway, thought I would just leave a quick update on life here.  Went to the beach last night to drink and chill with some friends.  Took a chill night which was nice again.  I think I've calmed down too much in my old age.  haha.  well until next time...

No comments: