31 October, 2008

of course...

i'm surrounded by the most random people/events...i think i'm destined to be south american or something...i met colombians today walking, so we had a chat and hung out for a bit, talking shit about chinese and such...but just so random that i'm in the smallest town of shenzhen and there are 2 colombians by my school...kind of fun to not have to think about translating and stuff though, good to just talk to someone since my english has gone to the wayside...my vocabulary is shot since all i teach is "this is a cow, this is a pig" sort of stuff...

other than that, school has been pretty interesting...we just celebrated halloween here. we had a big festival with mummy wrapping, bobbing for apples, and such with face painting which is what i did...of course, with my 12 year old maturity level i ended up in a paint fight with all my kids...destroying the school in the process and taking out a few teachers (they're not my biggest fans at the moment...)

anyway, my new costume for tomorrow will be a chinese student...wearing their uniforms and all, so i'm pretty excited...hopefully the bars won't think i'm too young to get in... :)

No comments: