11 November, 2008

More School

So I think the whole “new kid” at school thing is about over...I'm mostly adjusted to the school and everyone knows me. I guess this is routine...

Anyway, guess the most recent interesting news is that one of my students tried to hit me actually...and also said some profanities...I guess I did hit him on the head first for acting out, but still, i don't think this warrants a kid trying ot get back at a teacher. Anyway, we had some words after that, and the class was not so happy for hte rest of the class, but of course the way kids are, the hard times were over by the end of the day and htese kids were back to following me around and coming to my office to play...

Met some more Mexicans and Colombians here last night at a friends dinner party too. they had some kids running around the restaurant who I played with for a little bit while we were at this brazilian place. I think they follow me to China because I meet more spanish speakers here than any americans...

Other than that, things are going swimmingly...I enjoy classes, am learning a good amount of Chinese, and have made a few friends, but have started to miss some of the smaller things back home finally. God I want a thundercloud sub...

No comments: